Wednesday, December 12, 2012

The invention and development of the car


   Cars is probably the most fomous in all vehicles. Right then, how did cars spread around the world?
   The car was invented by Nicolas-Joseph Cugnot at 1769. That car ran by steam engine. But that car run slower. That speed is only 3 kilometer per hour. And cars worked by steam engine is developped to the latter half of the 1860's.
   But more useful car was invented by Siegfried Samuel Marcus at 1870. It is cars worked by gasoline engine. Gasoline engine is more powerful and safety than steam engine. So gasoline engine was used in many cases. Cars is not exception. Many cars by gasoline  engine is producted from 1880's. And Benz is founded at 1885. Benz is first company selling cars. But I will write about main makers of cars in week9.


   Cars was spreaded until 1900's, but those is beloging for the rich because those is so expensive.
   So Ford Motor Company invented Ford type-T. That car is made by massproduction. so, Ford type-T is so cheap to buy for the public. And cars was spreaded more widely further.
     In Japan, at first Yamaba Torao made japanese car "yamabasiki jyouki jidousya" at 1904. This car has very strong steam engine so this car can take up 10 people. But tires is so weak to endure body's and engine's weight.
     Next Yosida Sintaro and Utiyama komanosuke made "Takuri-go" . This is the first japanese car worked by gasoline engine. This car made 10 so used in many case (passenger, freight, business).
     Next Mitubisi Zousen made "Mitubisi type-A". This car is made like"Ford type-T". But there is so many failure. So this car made only 22.
     Next Ford Motor Company founded factory in Yokohama at 1925 and General Motors Corporation founded factory in Osaka at 1927. So knock down production is entered in Japan.
     So finally Toyota made "Toyoda car type-AA". This car is as great as American car. And this car is so cheap than previous japanese car. And cars is spreaded around the Japan. So a taxy, a bus, a truck and my car is spreaded around the Japan. And the car becomes famous vehicle in Japan and in America and around the world.
     Today, I wrote the history of the car. So I could learn why the car became the famous vehicles, how the car became the famous vehicles and when the car became the famous vehicles. I like cars but I don't know the history of the car. So studying about cars and writing about it is very enjoy thing for me.
     But I still don't have many knowledge about cars. So I will study and write detailed knowledge about cars from now on. So next week, I will study and write about "Cars around the world".  I will write mainly about numbers of cars and styles of cars.
     Thank you for watching my today blog. Please watching my next week blog, too. Good by!!


2 comments:

  1. Do you have a license of driving a car?

    I like car, too. So I enjoyed reading this blog. By the way, I have a license. But I don't have my car. When we live in tsukuba city, car is very very useful. I desire to get my car.(^v^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for reading my blog. I have a license, too. And I don't have my car, too. I want to get my car.

    ReplyDelete