Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cars around the world

     Good morning!, Hello!, Good evening! everyone. Did you watch my 1st blog in last week? Thank you for watching my blog and please watch this blog, too. And I want more people to watch my blog. Please.
     By the way, I studied and wrote about The invention and development of the car. I said that cars is the most famous vehicles in last week. Then how many people have the car? How many cars drive in the world and in Japan? I will study and write about it this week.
     Now I can see and drive cars around the world. Now there are many cars in the world. That number is about 1,000,000,000!! The world population is about 7,000,000,000 at 2012. So one of the seven people in the world probably has the car. This is so surprising thing. But there were half numbers ten years ago. So, in decade, the number of cars became double. It is the advantage that many people can have so useful vehicles. But there is so many disadvantages instead. It is global warming, air pollution, etc... But I will write and study about it in week7.
     In japan, there are many cars now, too. This numbers is 100,000,000!! The population in Japan is 1,000,000,000 at 2012. So one of the ten people in Japan have the car now. And the number of the car in 1980's is about 25,000,000. It is a quarter of the present number of cars. Next, the number of the car at 2000 is about 20,000,000. It is a half of the present number of cars. Thus the number of cars in Japan is increased.
     The car changes not only the number but also the styles. The styles of the car in the beginning is so simple. It is vehicle that man only ride. But recently various styles of cars is appeared. It is for construction, for emergency, for transportation, etc...
     Car's design changed large from the invention of the car, too. The design of the car in the beginning  is only one. So everyone ride same cars then.  So people required different design. And many design is created in three decades. Car's design involve not only in appearance but also in function. So developing of car's design is developping of cars. I will write and study about car's function in week5.
      Cars is changed about the number, the styles, the design until now. But cars is changing about those aspects now, too. And cars will change about those aspects large in future. This change will be not only those aspects but also fuel, function, etc... I will write and study about it in last week.
      Today, I wrote and studied about the number, the style, the design of cars. Did you understand or enjoyed this blog? If you have question or impression, please comment me. Thank you for watching my today's  blog. Please watch my next blog, too. good-by!!
    

    
    
      

1 comment: