Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The future of cars

    Good morning!, Hello!, Good evening! everyone!! I'm writing about cars now. Do you know? If you didn't read this blog, please today blog. If you will enjoy by reading this blog, I will be happy!! Please read! And today's blog is my final blog. So let's go!!
    I wrote about the past and present age of cars from 1st week to 9th week. And especially I wrote about the main maker of cars in last week. So if you read my blog in last week, you will be able to understand a little about maker's present time. But some makers are evaluating each cars now, too. And if you read my blog in 8th week, you will be able to understand about problems of cars in present time. So many makers tries to improve it. I will introduce each of it from now.

    1, electrical cars
    I introdced about electrical car in 8th week. But this technology is evolving now. So I didn't introduce all of it. And I will introduce about the present time of electrical car.
    First, electrical car is run by electricity. So this is not discharge harmful gass that corse air polluting and global warming. And this car technology is need for the future of the earth.
    Next, elctrical car's technology is extreamly evolving now. The newest electrical car can charge electrical energy by electric socket on your home. And the electric energy of this car can use for your home always. That car is "leaf" from NISSAN.





    2, Hydrogen fueled car
    Next, I will introduce about the hydrogen fueled car. Hydrogen fueled car is the car that used hydrogen for fuel. This technology create the energy, using the chemical reaction that react hydrogen and oxygen. This driving system is extreamly good for the earth. Because driving by this car discharge water and need to charge hydrogen. But this system is not popular now. And now HONDA mainly create this car "FCX CLARITY".
 FCX CLARITY

    3, Eco engine
    This system is called that MIVEC. MIVEC(Mitsubishi Innovative Valve timing Electronic Control system) is engine system that support your eco driving. This engine think about the best eco driving by itself. And this system is more popular than other eco driving system. So if  you want to buy the eco car, it is good that you buy the car carrying this engine. And other system is idoling stop system. Idoling stop engine is the eco engine that stops driving this engine when you stop in front of the signal. This system is as popular as MIVEC now.

     4, hybrid car
    Finally, I will introduce about the hybrid car. This car is used plurality energy. And this system is easy now.
This car is "Prius"


    Did you enjoyed my car blog  from last year to today? Did you know about cars from early to now? I'm glad if you are interested about cars more than before you read my blog. But I could not all of cars now and future. So I think it is good that you reserch about cars. See you !!






 

No comments:

Post a Comment