Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Cars and the Media

     Good morning!, Hello!, Good evening! everyone!! I'm writing about cars now. Do you know? If you didn't read this blog, please today blog. If you will enjoy by reading this blog, I will be happy!! Please read! So...Let's go!!
     I wrote and studied about entertainment of cars in last week and this week. So, in last week, I wrote about racing of cars. And, in this week, I will write about movie, comic, TV game, etc...
     People used cars as vehicles in early times. But we enjoying to use cars as tools of the Media in recent. This media is not only movie but also comic, game... This sort numbers are so many. The Media of cars is loved in so many countries now. It's not only Japan, America and Europe but also Asia and Africa.
     First, I will introduce about the Media that is the most famous in all Media. Many cars movie is created until now. This numbers is so many but I like WILD SPEED (original name: The Fast and The Furious) series. So fast cars is appeared in this movie. It is so exciting for me and probably for you. This movie is so extremely but others cars movie is not only so but also heartwarming.  And there is other enjoy way of movie and cars. It is Drive-in theater. It is the way that see the movie from cars. First, you ride cars and this cars park in front of big theater. Next, you see the movie from your cars. It is so unusual and I am interested about it. But there is not almost Drive-in theater now. It is enjoyed from 1950's to 1960's in America. But it is unappeared in 1970's. There is only theater now.

      The Media of cars is not only movie but also comic and game, etc...
      So next I will introduce about comic of cars. Japanese created so many comic of cars. And I like it. For exsample,  initial-D, Over Rev, Wangan Midnight, Countach, etc...  The comic of cars write about not only official car racing but also non official car racing. Such car driver is called "Hasiriya". They run on the public road. It is so excited for me. It is good to read it.
      Next, I will introduce about TV drama of cars. But there is not so many drama of cars. But I know it. It is "Engine". " Kimura Takuya" that is belonged to SMAP is appeared in it. It's stage is Formula. It is interesting.
                                           
      How do you think about today my blog? Did you find your interesting one of cars? But I didn't introduce all Media of cars. This numbers is so much. You will find your favorite one of cars in future. Thank you for reading my blog. I will write and study about function of the car in next week. Please read it next week, too. Good-by everyone!!






No comments:

Post a Comment